Gregory Segura, Esquire
Mr. Segura is an experienced litigator. He spent over three years at the beginning of his career as an Assistant District Attorney in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He has also served as Defense Counsel for insurance companies in Worker’s Compensation matters in New Mexico.
Mr. Segura studied Estate Planning at the University of New Mexico School of Law, and has experience drafting Estate Planning documents from simple Wills to Revocable Trusts. Gregory is pleased and excited to be working with Harold Atencio in his Estate Planning practice.
Mr. Segura is a proud member of the New Mexico LGBT community and is passionate about serving the LGBT community.
- New Mexico Resident for 35 years
- Graduated from the University of New Mexico with a BA in English and Philosophy in 2008
- Juris Doctorate from the University of New Mexico in 2012
- Admitted to the New Mexico Bar in 2012
- Member of the Real Estate and Trust Division of the State Bar
- Williams Institute Moot Court Competition Participant 2012
- Former Insurance Company Defense Attorney litigating cases on a frequent basis
Mr. Segura has been a singing member of the New Mexico Gay Men’s Chorus for two years, where he currently serves as the Vice President of Membership.