Hal has extensive courtroom experience in many areas of the law and won't shy away from necessary Civil Litigation. In fact, Hal is often contacted by other attorneys for advice and assistance when their cases go to trial because of the respect he has earned among his peers.
Case types that often require the participation of an experienced Civil Litigation Attorney include the following:
- Estate Disputes: Wills and Trusts are often disputed by family members and other heirs who believe they have been wrongfully excluded. Our office is experienced with both challenging and defending Wills and Trusts when doubt is cast on their validity.
- Personal Injury: In particular, cases that involve uninsured and underinsured drivers may require going to court against the plaintiff’s insurance to make sure the plaintiff is properly paid the money they deserve.
- Landlord/Tenant issues: When rent, damage, or other disputes between a landlord and a tenant cannot be settled out of court, our office can represent either landlords or tenants in an effort to reach effective solutions.
- Insurance Defense: Our office also represents insurance companies in personal injury cases.
- Wrongful Death: When a person dies as a result of negligence, their family may be entitled to compensation. During this difficult time, our office will ensure that you and your family receive the compensation due to you.
Our goal is to see your case through and make the best possible decisions as the case progresses. Many cases will never go to court, but if it is the best course of action for your case, we will fight for you every step of the way.